Monday, September 9, 2013

Much Change

Well, let's just say I have been a bloggy failure in the last 6 months but here is an insight as to why. First, the end of my trip to Washington that I was telling about in my last post will go mostly untold but, it was good. We spent the last half in Tacoma with Jefri, Kai, Seth and the Goertzen's. How could it be anything but awesome?! Then I got home and went right back to work, planning my trip to ca for Mikael and Jessica's wedding, my Cousy visiting and then came......Zach. Man, what an amazing whirlwind this has been. God sent me a major out of the blue blessing in this amazing man! We have learned so much about each other and have really felt God moving sooooo we are getting married in December! 3 months to plan, ready, set...GOOOOO!!! 







5 comments:

  1. Okay, this is hardly enough in the way of details. Read my engagement blog if you need some ideas on how to expand this. j/k, but I am curious for more details on how you met, etc.

    I am really excited for you and Zach. Hang in there on this wedding planning ride. I'm trying to take my own advice.

    Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kj,
      Two word: Wedding Website. Details GALORE! ;) http://www.theknot.com/wedding/Suppe-Knight
      Love you too!

      Delete
    2. Yep, I found that link on FB after I posted this. Now I'm satisfied. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Love the photos girl! And I'm so excited for you and Zach! We planned our wedding in 3 months... It CAN be done! ;)
    You'll have fun no matter what.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement Sarah! I have no doubt that it can be done. It's fun being in a hurry I think. Love you too! :)

      Delete