Sunday, November 20, 2011

Potlucks, Preparations and Pure blessings!

After weeks of looking for a new carseat (it's so much easier to have my own for the little guy i nanny and my nephew), i was totally blessed with one this week! Tuesday night I was looking at them online and started telling a friend about it when she speaks up and says "I have one that has been sitting in my car for a year cause i don't need it anymore. do you want it?!" what a blessing!! Isn't it awesome how in the body of Christ we all take care of one another?! I just love it!
Today was our international potluck at church!!! So much good food! I must say though, I'm kinda fooded (yes i just made up a word!) out! It seems like every time i turn around i am making something new to bring to a party, gathering or potluck! I love cooking and baking but I am ready to take a break! I guess it just comes with the season!
I leave in 4 days for Oklahoma so yesterday I went shopping to get some warm clothes. Today I did all 5 loads of laundry that i've needed to do for a while. Tomorrow I only work half day and then I go visit a friend and start packing. Tuesday I'm working another half day then going to Trader Joes to get some requested items for the Walker family and then get to PACKING PACKING PACKING (and hopefully finish)!!!! I'm sooooo excited! I hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment