Saturday, December 8, 2012

Satisfied

Hi guys!
   It's been way to much time between my last post and now. I am not even going to attempt the catch up game. However, I will tell you that my trip to California was awesome! It was so refreshing to see so many friends/family. 6 out of the 14 days there were work work work but it was still well worth it!
   The one thing I appreciate the most about my trip home was that it helped me to realize how blessed I am to be living in OK. God knew I needed a new direction to head in and He sent me down the perfect path. I am so satisfied with my life right now. Even though not much has changed about my life pattern from CA to OK, there is just something different about being here with all newness around me. It has really helped me appreciate being alone and leaning on nothing but God. I have been doing things that I enjoy with my spare time (which is pretty much only on the weekends) instead of sitting around feeling sad. It's an awesome feeling! Cooking, cleaning, shopping, drinking coffee, playing with my puppies and so much more consume my time now and I love every minute of it.
   Anyways, I don't really have all that much to blog about (well, the reality is there is too much since the last post) other then to tell you all, there is so much to be thankful for! Enjoy your families and all the lovely smells this time of year brings.
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment