Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It must be time to move on

I was listening to good old country music today on pandora and came across this song that i had never heard before. I love pandora because it gives you the lyrics to every song it plays for you! This one really hit home! The lyrics were as if i had written them myself! I love music that way.
"Yeah I'm ready to feel now,
no longer am I afraid of the fall down,
it must be time to move on now,
without the fear of how it might end,  
I guess I'm ready to love again"
God has really been working wonders in my heart lately and I am so ready to love again! I am filled with His joy and Love every day. It is so healing and makes me feel sooooo freeeeeeeeeee! I think for a long time I was afraid to let go of the past because I didn't want to feel like it never happened but that is so not reality at all! God wants me to look back on those times with feelings of growth. It is ok to be sad but not to dwell on it because it is over and God is going to do so much more in the future that will be sooooooo worth the wait and the pain of the past! I can't wait! So here's to letting go and running full speed ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sarah! I am so happy for you and for the growth you've experienced. I have so much respect for you and what you've gone through! Xo

    ReplyDelete