Saturday, December 3, 2011

Today

Today was a good day. I came over to my parent's house and spent the whole day cleaning, shopping for decorations and decorating their house and patio with my mommy. We done good and had a lot of fun! It looks cute! Now it officially looks and feels like Christmas...at their house anyways. Mine we will tackle another time.
ps...yesterday i did something very embarrassing but totally funny at the same time! After finishing my blog I proceeded to post it to my facebook...or so i thought. turns out i didn't realize that the dad of the baby i nanny was signed on and i posted it to his page! lol...ooooops! I am so glad we are all friends and can laugh about stuff like that because if we weren't it would have been horribly awkward!!

No comments:

Post a Comment