Saturday, August 18, 2012

Shut up!

That's right, I said (cover your ears children) "SHUT UP!" Who exactly am I talking to when I say this? Well, I'm talking to myself. I have spent the better part of the week whining, complaining and crying. I seriously got so frustrated at one point that I wanted to completely give up on life. Then, God got my attention. He basically told me to "shut up." I love it when God is blunt with me because I normally need that. All I ever whine, complain and worry over is finances and men. Two things I have no control over. So I need to once and for all leave it at the cross and trust my Jesus who never stops amazing me with his loving kindness and provision. Are my problems solved? Nope. Do they need to be? Nope. This being because (reality check) GOD IS BIGGER AND HE CONTROLS MY LIFE. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment