Saturday, January 3, 2015

Answers

For the past several months we have been searching for answers. It's exhausting. I have been poked and proded more times than I would like. After all that, we still have nothing to show for it. My whole life has gone like this. I know when there is something wrong with me and Dr's never have answers. Frankly, most of them tell me I'm crazy. This time around we are blessed with an amazing Dr who will not give up short of every test out there. But......we still have no answers. The blessing is that the initial diagnosis of PCOS was wrong. However, that is a double edged sword. With knowing that it's not PCOS comes relief but it also leaves us at square one, where we have been for months......
we can't create a solution without a problem. We are coming to the end of this Dr's rope where he will have to pass us off to the infertility clinic with the label of "unexplained infertility." At that point....well.....we will have to reevaluate the whole thing all over again. My heart hurts. That's what I am feeling right now. We have prayed so desperately for a child and we don't know God's plan. Thankfully He has one......

4 comments:

  1. My dearest Sarah. My heart goes out to you. The only thing I ever wanted was a child of my own, and due to PCOS I was unable to have any children. This has been the hardest thing that I have ever had to go through. I went through all the infertility treatments to no avail. Just know that my prayers are with you , and that I know what it feels like, I have walked through your shoes. It still is a hard and painful journey for me. God is good and faithful even though at times I just want to be angry and mad. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could give you hugs. I love my Bee.

    ReplyDelete