Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Food for thought

I got to spend my afternoon with a lovely friend, Kellie Bailey, Today. As we were talking a few things came up that intrigued me. During the conversation I was trying to say something and something totally different and unlike anything i would ever say came out of my mouth. It shocked and embarrassed me while making me think that as hard as we try to not let the influences around us effect our behavior and verbiage they totally do! Like times when you say donot (almost like donut) because you can't make up your mind if you want to say do not instead of don't, except this was far different. Anyways...
Also I was telling her about some of the past situations i have been through and we were talking about how two shall become one flesh. So when two become one and then separate does one become 1/2? I believe so. Thank you Lord for being the half that is missing!
Interesting things to think about. Now it's off to be I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment