Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Donut Maker and other adventures

On Saturday Amber Noel came over and helped me decorate for Christmas. It was so much fun and now my place looks all festive and fun. On Monday Amber Noel, Joey, a friend of theirs and I went to a tree lot and got a tree for our friend Ryan. He got in to a car accident and can not move so we picked one out for him and then took it over and helped decorate it. He was very excited and thankful to us for doing this for him. Later that day we went to the tree lot again and got Amber and Joey's tree. We then went to Target (hoping no would steal the tree) and got some decorations and such. While walking down one of the isles something caught my eye. "IS that what I think it is?!" I ran towards the glorious box and picked it up to discover that I saw properly "A DONUT MACHINE!!!! I NEEEED THIS!" I yelled! After hugging the box for a few minutes and then seeing the price tag I out it down. I think everyone in the store heard my excitement though. It is probably one of the most amazing inventions I've ever seen! I'm sure there have been many of those out on the shelves before but I have never witnessed this with my own two eyes before. Today I went to the White's house and made paper with Annie. We did this once when we were little girls and remembered it being fun so we tried our hand at it again. It was rather challenging to figure out the perfect routine at first but then we got it down pat and flew through it in an hour. It was super fun! That pretty much sums up the last few days of excitement.
Ps. If any of you are wondering what to get me for Christmas feel free to purchase the donut machine at target ;) I will love you forever! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment