Monday, January 17, 2011

I witnessed a Miracle

Saturday afternoon at 1:16pm I witnessed a Miracle, the birth of my little nephew, Caleb Alexander Stilson. I have never seen anything like that before. IT WAS THE COOLEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!! I don't even have the words to describe it. I cried like a baby when they put him on Jacquelyn's chest and said "here's your baby." I don't even know what to say. I waited a few days to post this to see if i would be able to come up with the words and there are none. Other then this is just one more thing that goes to show me that GOD IS AMAZING and made us so intricate and complex all for the purpose of glorifying Him. This is the beginning of a journey. The journey of a new little human being that will hopefully grow up to Glorify our maker with his life. I love you already Caleb Alexander Stilson!

No comments:

Post a Comment