Sunday, July 29, 2012

Two in "one" day!

   You never thought it was possible did you?! Two in one day has only ever happened once in my three years of blogging! I'll go ahead and pat myself on the back now. ;)
   "What is the inspiration for this second blog?"you may be asking. Well, I couldn't help but share how blessed I am. Just before I "went to bed" last night I was about to get depressed. I could feel the self pity coming on. My desires to NOT be alone anymore were eating away at my soul. Let's be real, I was sad, mad, heart broken and lonely. THEN, my true knight in shining armor came to my rescue and  I got to stay up all night with him!! Jesus, MY Jesus, spent all night comforting me. How cool is that?! Wanna know what He told me? He told me to be patient because HE is all I need and He is preparing someone specifically for me!! ME Lord?! Just for me?! Ok, I will wait with excitement and patience! One day It will all make sense and I will look back on this time as a precious memory. I love getting to be up all night with the one who truly matters in my life! You're the best Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment