Tuesday, February 21, 2012

you're gonna miss this

I was listening to country music the other day and heard a song that I love but never really connected with until now.
It goes like this....
" You're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days
Hadn't gone by so fast

These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this"

I am trying to enjoy every minute of every hectic day here in California because I know that as eager as I am to leave, I will regret rushing through my last days here.
Here are some things I'm going to miss...

1. I'm gonna miss hearing things like this "there's a giraffe on my face" and "what does a glow worm say at the starting line? Ready, set, glow!" from 3-5 year olds every day!
2. I'm gonna miss my babies! I will particularly miss piglet and Caleb Park...a lot!
3. I'm gonna miss My cousin saying "be there in 7 minutes" and mean it.
4. I'm gonna miss having my parents within a 20 minute drive.

The list could go on and on but those are the things I've been dwelling on and there for trying to enjoy the most lately.....

No comments:

Post a Comment